Forum announcement

Welcome to the MSA Connect Discussion Forums. The General MSA Matters (non-technical) section is viewable to general public.  Technical sub-forums are available only to current logged-in MSA members.  If you aren't a member, join the MSA and then join the discussion!
× Use this forum for any discussion related to MSA conferences

MSA 2015 - General Discussion

7 years 1 week ago #4 by Liam Shanahan

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • MSA 2015 - General Discussion was created by Liam Shanahan
    Grab your passport, book your travel leave…because you simply cannot miss the
    Metrology Society of Australasia’s 11th Biennial National Conference
    in
    Queenstown, New Zealand
    October 14-16th 2015

More information here: www.metrology.asn.au/msaconnected/conference-home

Information will be added to the website as it comes to hand, but feel free to discuss or ask questions here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 week ago #71 by Geoffrey Clark

• Replied by Geoffrey Clark on topic MSA 2015 - General Discussion
    Great conference team, thanks to the Conference Committee, Sponsors, Exhibitors and Delegates.

6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #73 by Liam Shanahan (Website Admin)
    • Liam Shanahan (Website Admin)

• Replied by Liam Shanahan (Website Admin) on topic MSA 2015 - General Discussion
    Agreed! It was a great event.
    We have started a photo gallery here: www.metrology.asn.au/msaconnected/conference-home/photo-gallery
    but members should also feel free to post your own photos from the conference here in the forums.

Tips for MSA Members:
    - Please login to the website or forums to see the technical and private sections and to contribute to the forums
    - Remember to subscribe to categories and sections of the forum that interest you. You will then be notified by email when a new topic or post is added!
    Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by Liam Shanahan (Website Admin).

6 years 4 days ago #75 by Benjamin Arrow

• Replied by Benjamin Arrow on topic MSA 2015 - General Discussion
    Brilliant conference.

I have started an EOI for WA members to convene so we can share what happened.

Looking forward to MSA2017 - I would suggest Margaret River but I think it's the furthest from just about everyone :)

5 years 10 months ago #80 by Benjamin Arrow

• Replied by Benjamin Arrow on topic MSA 2015 - General Discussion
    Nearly Christmas!

I was just wondering if there has been any traction on collecting the slides/powerpoints from all the presentations at the MSA conference so that we can go over what was covered. Because i am sure that there will be many topics and points of note that have been forgotten.

Ben

5 years 10 months ago #81 by Liam Shanahan (Website Admin)
    • Liam Shanahan (Website Admin)

• Replied by Liam Shanahan (Website Admin) on topic MSA 2015 - General Discussion
    Hi Ben,
    Yes, we are progressing with getting the papers (as a minimum) on to the website and available for members shortly. I'll post again here when completed.
    Regards,
    Liam

Tips for MSA Members:
    - Please login to the website or forums to see the technical and private sections and to contribute to the forums
    - Remember to subscribe to categories and sections of the forum that interest you. You will then be notified by email when a new topic or post is added!

Moderators: Anne Evans